Preparing for regulatory updates benchmarking your standards
As anti-money laundering moves to a risk-based approach, MLRO operations have evolved. With the potential 5th Money Laundering Directive in January 2020, and the FATF review, it’s crucial that MLRO professionals are ready for upcoming changes and the potential impact on law firm operations.
Running for over a decade, ARK’s Anti-Money Laundering for Law Firms conference is the only event in the market to combine high-level policy and regulatory updates with practical guidance from the realities of legal practice, preparing today’s MLRO for the operating environment.
Join us on 19 June in London to discuss ideas and new thinking, benchmark your MLRO processes, and hear leading voices in anti-money laundering share their expertise and best practice.
The conference will give you the opportunity to:
- Assess how the SRA’s thematic review impacts the work ahead for achieving compliance in a changing regulatory environment
- Prepare your legal services business for the anticipated January 2020 implementation of the 5th money laundering directive
- Debate and resolve how you can manage the dual function of the legal advisor and the compliance officer
- Benchmark your anti-money laundering and counter-terror financing procedures and have your questions answered by expert speakers
- Solve key issues in anti-money laundering in an interactive roundtable discussion, covering employee screening, new client and business acceptance, and more
Law firms in attendance include: