Thank you for attending the 2019 Anti-Money Laundering for Law Firms conference
The 2019 conference gave the opportunity to:
- Assess how the SRA’s thematic review was impacting the work ahead for achieving compliance in a changing regulatory environment
- Prepare your legal services business for the anticipated January 2020 implementation of the 5th money laundering directive
- Debate and resolve how you could go about managing the dual function of the legal advisor and the compliance officer
- Benchmark your anti-money laundering and counter-terror financing procedures and have your questions answered by expert speakers
- Solve key issues in anti-money laundering in an interactive roundtable discussion, which covered employee screening, new client and business acceptance, and more
Law firms in attendance included:
"Very good range of useful information"
Farran Grinstead, Pinsent Masons LLP
"SRA outlook was very informative, seized the opportunity to speak with Collette!"
Paul Harrison, Lodders Solicitors
"Wide breadth of topics discussed & good quality speakers"
Charlotte Judd, Kingsley Napley LLP
"Got me thinking about how we can improve our current processes and procedures"
Naomi Ojo, Kennedys Law
T: 020 7324 2365
T: 020 7324 2372
T: 0207 566 5753
T: 0207 549 8614
T: 020 7566 8263